All Activities at Spirit Lutheran, including Wednesday and Sunday Worship, will not take place until further notice. Please see our tips below on how to Continue to Be the Church during this time of trial.
Keep Hope, Stay Safe, and Stay with your Spirit Family during this time
- Continue to pray for and support your Spirit family. Reach out to your pastors and fellow congregants. See how they are doing.
- Continue to worship outside the Spirit Building. Watch our YouTube livestream and past videos, check in on our Facebook. Begin an online bible study.
- Continue to financially support the church and worship through giving time, talents, and treasures. This can be done through online giving, mail, or assisting with new forms of worship.
- Continue to support neighbors through outreach. Organizations such as Feed My People are looking for lots of volunteers right now.
- Continue to love others through the wilderness. Regardless of your feelings on the current situation at hand, it is so important to support our neighbors.
Visit Us on Facebook and YouTube while we worship from our homes! Stay tuned to our social media for events such as Coffee Time with Intern Pastor Jenny via Facebook Live, Updates on ways to Continue to Be the Church while we can't physically enter the building, and more!
If you have any questions at all during this time please reach out!