- Approximately 70% of Americans live paycheck to paycheck, regardless of their income. This means that “broke” has become the new normal in our nation.
- At the end of the month, many individuals simply have nothing left because of debt and expenses. If this is you, I’ve got good news. You are not alone.
- You may be sitting there wishing you could get more financial margin in your life. If you’d like to take control of your money, then listen carefully.
- As a church, we want to share a practical plan that can help you discover God’s way of handling money. We want to empower you to get on a budget, get out of debt, save for the future, and take control of your money.
- Financial Peace University is that plan. This 9-week class taught by money expert Dave Ramsey can change your financial story in a matter of weeks—and your family tree for generations to come.
BONUS: Spirit members, attend all 9 lessons and your cost of materials will be reimbursed by the Spirit Foundation. The costs of materials is $102.30.
To sign up, go to www.daveramsey.com/fpu/classes/1043274
Class Start Date: Sept. 18
Location of Class: Spirit Lutheran - Fellowship Hall