Men of Spirit
First Saturday of the Month @ 9am
Call men into Christian fellowship + implement Christian principles into our daily lives.
- light breakfast, laughter, fellowship
- discussion of Christian books that are relevant to our everyday lives
- occasional speakers and group outings with family + friends
- Christmas in July fundraising
- prison ministry
- clothing + food drives
- Faith Chests for those who are baptized at Spirit Lutheran
Coordinator // Glenn Shields: 715-834-7281
Women of Spirit
See the Women's Bulletin Board or newsletter for activities
Faith + Food + Fun + Fellowship
All are welcome, no special membership needed - you belong when you attend Spirit Lutheran!
Although there is a core group that plans 3-4 events per year, anyone can create an event they feel other women will enjoy.
- kit assembly for Lutheran World Relief
- quilts for Lutheran World Relief
- quilts for high school graduates
- sponsorship of a student in Africa
- support Bible study circles based on monthly WELCA Gather magazine
- attendance of WELCA retreats at Luther Park in Chetek, WI
- serve on Conference and Synodical boards
- miscellaneous local projects